General information about Cold Staking:
- You can start staking at any time.
- A staking round always lasts 27 days.
- You need to keep some CLO on your wallets to cover transaction fees (generally ~1 CLO is enough).
- Please note that once you have started a staking round, you must wait until the end of the staking period (27 days) before adding funds to the staking contract, otherwise the current reward will be lost and a new round will start.
- We recommend you to withdraw the entire deposit with the reward once the staking round is completed, and then re-start the staking.
1. Open Coinomi on your smartphone.
2. Select your CLO wallet.
3. Tap on “+” then select “Cold Stake”.
4. Enter the amount of CLO you want to stake and tape on “DEPOSIT”.
5. Click “OK” on the re-staking warning, confirm that you want to stake by pressing “CONFIRM”, then enter your password for the Coinomi app to confirm the transfer.
6. Wait 30 seconds, then tap the refresh icon.
7. You can now see your deposit under “Staking amount”.
Note: The value of the reward will be shown after the completion of the staking round, i.e. after 27 days.