We’ve had another busy month here at Callisto Network. Here’s a breakdown of the notable progress that we’ve made in the month of July:
- Few small exchanges listed Callisto in the past month: Antriex, Kairex, biex.io.
- Hitbtc still in progress with KYC.
- We’ve paid for Yobit wallet maintenance. But still waiting for their response despite promised 5-7 business days nothing happened yet.
Development and overall progress
- New website with multi-language support. Few more languages coming soon.
- The Official Callisto Network stats server was launched
- Callisto now available on MyCrypto wallet
- Our Solidity Smart Contract Audit Department audited five smart contracts: Gigzi smart contract, ERC20 and Crowdsale, ConsenSys MultiSigWallet, TokenTrader Smart Contracts, Ethereum Anonymizer
- Callisto now available on Guarda Desktop Wallet for Windows
- We are hiring Sales Representative
- We have hired a graphic designer
- Trezor Model T now supports Callisto
- Ledger supports Callisto
- New Chinese Mining Pool with CLO
- The new article from one of our community members: How to mine Callisto
- Our marketing plans and efforts revealed
- Callisto has a french version of the whitepaper.
Community and social media updates
- Twitter over 8K followers
- Main Telegram group(English only) over 4K members plus almost 1.5k in local groups
- #AMA sessions held successfully – will be organized bi-weekly
- New design for our social media accounts
- Local Bitcointalk ANN’s topics (French, Indonesian, Arabic, Russian)
- Per users request, more local Telegram groups created
- Altcoinstalks | Miningclub | BitsMedia | Reddit (local topics created)
Finally, thank you to everyone who is already following our project on social media!